Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Everypony! Hope everyone has a wonderful 2012.

Updates!!!

Trying to correct my animation of Destrier is a whole heck of a lot harder than I thought. It's also aggravating and trying my patience quite a bit. I love him in his re-sized appearance.

I did post the new 10 frame stallion trot base. Maybe one day it'll get noticed. But then I'm getting used to toiling is relative obscurity.

Speaking of Destrier, the big scarlet Stallion has a last name: Knightsbridge. Now I need to get him a new cutie mark.

I don't think the dA MLP by Hand Group thing is working out. No one is interested at all. But it is an experiment and I will keep it going. Because I can be really stubborn.

Got permission to use Tangmare air station and Fetlock and Fillies for the next installment of "A Soldier in Silver." Being a fairly obtuse American from Oklahoma by way of New Jersey, I had to read up on British pubs and pub etiquette. Interesting reading. Now I can go pub crawling if I ever visit the old country. (I'm of English descent.)

The next installment of A Soldier in Silver is coming. Never fear.

I discovered something in the reading that opened my eyes a bit to an bit of old RP interaction my character had with another whose player way English: His offering to buy her a drink was a way of tipping. Barmaid Samantha (being as typically American as I am) refused the drink because she was working. In the US you give us money. We ain't squeamish about it.

Poor Giles and his player. But it worked out in the end, he got the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment