Sunday, January 22, 2012

Updates 1/22

I doubt if anyone reads this but: Computer has been fixed for about a week.

On Deviant Art: My drawing "What Big Brothers Are Good For" has been my most faved one yet, standing at 17 faves so far.  That's pretty good if you are an unknown artist like me who is about as likely to get some thing on Equestria Daily as finding a snowball in hell. If my character shows up on EQD ever, it will be because someone drew her other than me.

Speaking of commissions: I asked someone on DA to do a commission of one of my characters. Her prices are reasonable, but there is a waiting list. So how come this weekend she's claiming she's bored and is posting gift images for friends and pony hearts of her characters? It'd be nice if she actually did the commissions that are waiting, including mine. Even show a progress report or something. Just saying. I understand having to wait because you are busy, but if you say you are bored and yet have a waiting list of 13 commissions, perhaps you ought to get cracking?

In other news:
My husband graciously offered to re edit my story and has done so up to the current chapter. I am going to delete what I have currently here and re post the newly re edited "A Soldier in Silver" one chapter a day until I catch up to the current one.







No comments:

Post a Comment